Saturday, August 10, 2013

My Essential Fall Outfit

Initial Necklace | Puffer Vest (coming soon to GAP) | Striped Long Sleeve | Aviators
Stud Earrings | Chevron Ring | Gray Crossbody Bag
Essie in Bobbing for Baubles | Boyfriend Jeans | Patent Black Wedges 

I know that it is still technically summer and that the temperatures are still hot and humid, but I don't even care. I am anxiously and excitedly awaiting the arrival of the Fall Season! (exactly 43 days from today) It is my absolute favorite time of the year! One of the best things about Fall is the weather that just begs for awesome, comfy, cozy, stylish outfits! Thus, I decided to share what my essential, must-have, ideal Fall outfit looks like! There should be no surprise that stripes, sparkly studs and rolled boyfriend jeans are included...I. Love. Them. The only thing I would add to this would be a scarf, but seeing as though I usually just choose one as I walk out the door, I could not make up my mind for one to put here. I guess it's safe to say that I have 43 days to figure out which one to choose! Here's to getting ready for Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment