Monday, September 16, 2013

Cable Knit Crush

Comfy. Cozy. Cream-colored perfection. 

It's everything Fall & Winter need to be.

I'm talking about cable-knit, folks. I. Can't. Get. Enough. In the case you want to curl up and join me, I'll be burning my very favorite LEAVES candle and sharing my favorite home decor cream-colored, cable-knit inspired pieces with you today! Get cozy, friends.



Cable Knit Print Tray | Knit Blanket | Cable Sweater Mug

Can I just say one thing...the wreath (featured above) is seriously awesome. Instant love for its design meant that I had to make one a.s.a.p.! So I did! It will beautify my front door with its presence in a few months! To check out the finished product check it out here!

....and the coffee cup cozy...that will also be necessary! Comfy, cozy, cable-knit all around.

No comments:

Post a Comment