Sunday, April 14, 2013

Paris Chic: Bedroom Mood Board

Vintage. Paris. Chic.

I love great design, and because of that...I can't seem to sit on one room arrangement for more than a few years. I have had my current room set up for about the last 3 or 4 years. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely adore it, but...my creative juices have been flowing and I've been brainstorming some new ideas! I feel like maybe, it's just about a perfect time to be doing such a project. The college years are finally almost over and life will be moving in a new direction. So, maybe my bedroom should do the same! Let's just imagine it turning into something like this...


Duvet Cover: West Elm
*Chandelier Pendant: Ikea
Curtains: Kirkland's
Pillow Shams: Urban Outfitters
*Rug: Urban Outfitters
*Pillow: Pier 1 (I own a similar one from Target)
Nightstand: Kirkland's
Headboard: Pier 1
Table Lamp: Target
*Eiffel Tower: Hobby Lobby

*Already owned items

1 comment: