Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Essie Love

It all began with admiring a friend's manicure about a year ago. I was struck by the color! When I asked what the name of the color was, she said "Essie: Turquoise and Caicos". I was sold. I had to have one, and thus began the trek to find one of my own. I was successful! And....that one beautiful color may have started what is now a love and maybe a slight obsession with all things Essie!  Even more of a reason to love them...they have super saturated colors and a just right formula that makes any manicure look awesome!
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .


As a fun way to kick off what will be a monthly feature, I wanted to highlight my collection thus far!

Row 1: Recessionista, Ole Caliente, Watermelon, Tart Deco
Row 2: Ballet Slippers, Marshmallow, Pure Pearlfection, Bobbing for Baubles
Row 3: Butler Please, Turquoise and Caicos, Mojito Madness, Navigate Her
Row 4: Mint Candy Apple, Beyond Cozy, 3 Way Glaze, Matte About You

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
I also recently acquired these lovely watercolor prints from Laura Trevey's shop on Etsy. (One of my very first Etsy purchases! That's exciting in itself!) 
I can't wait to frame them for a future bathroom...or that gigantic room-size closet that I've dreamt of having for years! We'll see which one comes first. My guess is the bathroom. Ha!




. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Now it's your turn! Have any favorite nail polish colors?
Any other Essie fans out there? Let me know! 

I'm going to go paint my nails now. :)

1 comment: