Sunday, April 7, 2013

Prepare for Take-off

Today came much faster than expected. Today... I sent roomie to Atlanta via tears, prayers and well wishes! She will be starting 7 weeks of flight attendant training this week! I'll be attempting to hold down the fort at home with the animals...and trying to finish a thesis and master's program. These next 2 months will guarantee challenges, but the Lord is faithful in his purpose and his timing. Every ounce of me is confident that we will both grow in him and as individuals...and even friends during this time!

So thankful for the Lord's provision over this past year and his faithfulness in her journey! Also, I am so blessed to be a part of it. :) Bri, I am so very proud of you and have every bit of faith in you! Good Luck! There's a season for everything, and this is most definitely a season you'll remember! 

(Now that that is said....Hurry up and graduate and come home to see us!)
(To follow along with her journey check out her blog)

3 comments:

  1. Aww!! Thank you so much!! I miss you so much already!! We are like, soul roomies or something haha! Meant to be!! These weeks will fly by (I hope I hope I hope) and I will see you when you visit!! Love you SO much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We wouldn't know what to do without you! You definitely win the best roomie award ever! Thank you for loving our Bria and holding down the fort! We love you!

    ReplyDelete