Tuesday, June 18, 2013

The 5: Top 5 Designer Accessories I Would Kill to Own!

If I were a rich girl (na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na...sorry couldn't resist a song reference). Let me try again. If I could have unlimited access to designer fashion, these are the top 5 most coveted, sought after items I would look for and thus, must-have purchases that I would make. (Thanks to InStyle, Lucky, and Teen Vogue back in the day, years of research have been compiled into this one little list!)

Let me additionally preface this by saying, that this round is precisely about accessories because, well, I am an accessories girl. (Clothing pieces are a whole other conversation.) Always have been. Probably always will be! They make an outfit. Seriously, they just do. 

1. A Balenciaga City Bag

Balenciaga Classic Town Bag in Black 

2. A pair of classic Christian Louboutin pumps
(...okay, and maybe a crazy fun pair, too! Aahhh, that signature red heel, it speaks to me!) 

Pigalle Patent Pump in Black

Fifi Strass & Spikes Pump


3. A Classic Louis Vuitton Handbang

Speedy 30 Bag

4. A Cartier Watch

Ballon Bleu de Cartier Watch

and last but not least...

5. A Tiffany & Co. Diamond Necklace

Elsa Peretti Diamond by the Yard Necklace


So, there they are, in all their glory. My top 5 classic pieces. Now all I need to is to access that imaginary Burberry trench coat of mine to wear with them! That would be a killer outfit, no?!

1 comment:

  1. Girl, every one of these things scream YOU!! ;-D But you don't need a single one to make you the amazingly beautiful person that you are! Love you bunches!

    ReplyDelete