Monday, July 22, 2013

Favorite Finds: July Edition

Here's a look at what I've been loving, this month...


1: Living Proof Full Shampoo & Conditioner (here)
I had been looking for some new haircare products to try out and Living Proof (co-owned by Jennifer Anniston) was one of my top options. Being as it is a bit pricey, I decided to "test' it out by purchasing the smaller trial size bottles. I have straight, normal texture hair and thought that a little volume would do a sister some good! Turns out, I love it! My hair feels super clean and really light both right out of the shower and once it's dry. I definitely would recommend giving it a try, if you're in the market!

2: Montagne Jeunesse Green Tea Peel Off Face Masque (here)
This green tea mask is one of my favorite face masks, and it's one that I use probably about 2-3 times a month! 

3: Hubert's Lemonade in Limeade (here)
I found this product during my last trip to Whole Foods, and became instantly obsessed after one sip! Perfectly sweet and tart, and really refreshing! (Thank goodness, I don't live super close to either a Fresh Market or Whole Foods store, otherwise I would have a refrigerator full of these!)

4: FEED for Target Scented Jar Candle in Linen (here)
1) It's a FEED project, and it's Target. 2) The smell is clean and lovely. 3) The product packaging is stunning! Love the jar! 

5: Candie's Retro Pyramid Stud Square Sunglasses (here)
Who doesn't need another cute pair of sunnies for summer? I loved the slightly off-white creamy color and small stud detailing on these! (I may have a slight obsession huge love for sunglasses, and these were automatically added to the collection!)

No comments:

Post a Comment