Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Favorite Finds: June Edition

Here's a look at what I've been loving, this month...

(*technically it's July, however just pretend that it's still June!)


1: MAC Lipstick in Creme Cup (here)
A great light/neutral pink, especially when paired with a pretty gloss! 

2: JCrew Factory Classic Crystal Bracelet (here)

3: Maybelline Eye Studio Color Tattoo Metal Eyeshadow in Barely Branded (here)
I've been using this as my everyday base eye color. It lasts forever, and keeps its color!

4: JCrew Factory Gold and Crystal Link Bracelet (here)

5: Land of Nod Dotted Cube Bin (here)
I purchased three of these bins, and used them to upgrade the available storage and the overall look of my closet! They are a great size, and work quite well for storing extra clothes and bags. 

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/8824151/?claim=hjmb7a9ygnu">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment